Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple, tasty beef hash. Men will love it, kids will eat it. Easy. Good!
Make and share this Beef Hash ala Nita recipe from Food.com.
- In a large frying pan for which you have a lid, heat bacon drippings over medium heat.
- Add cubed beef and brown it on all sides.
- Add water and beef bouillon cube.
- Cover with lid and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Add water if needed.
- Add onion and potatoes.
- Cook another 20 minutes, or until meat is fork tender.
- Remove lid and reduce liquid during last 10 minutes of cooking, so that potatoes will brown lightly.
- Add butter if needed.
- Taste test and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.