Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious! Recipe found at veryculinary.com.
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of fresh mint (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb sirloin, cut into thin one-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 pita breads, warmed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large cucumber, julienned
- lettuce leaf (optional)
- For the sauce, combine yogurt, chopped cucumber, onion, mint, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Toss sirloin with the Greek seasoning. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add sirloin and cook, stirring, about 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide sirloin strips among the warmed pitas. Top with tomato, cucumber, and lettuce (if using.) Drizzle the sauce over the top. Serve immediately.