Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Hello there! Check out this special, quick and easy pasta sauce made with canned beef gravy and tomato sauce.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 lb mushrooms, sliced or 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 cup beef gravy
- 1 cup tomato sauce or 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- garlic salt
- Heat oil and butter in a saucepan, saute onions and mushrooms over medium high heat until they begin to brown.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil then simmer for 20 minutes.