My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry milk powder, flour, bouillon granules and thyme. Cut in butter or margarine and Kitchen Bouquet until pieces resemble cornmeal.
- 2Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to two months.
- 3Beef Gravy: In saucepan slowly blend 1 cup cold water into 1/2 cup beef gravy base. Cook and stir until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- 4Cook 1 minute more. Makes 1 cup.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Gravy Base
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.2
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Sodium 1574.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: