Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- 12 -16 ounces beef, cubed
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups cabbage, sliced
- 3 medium onions, cut in wedges
- 1 cup chopped portabella mushroom
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 -2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked and warm
- Combine all ingredients, except cornstarch, water, salt and pepper, and noodles, in slow cooker; cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Turn heat to high and cook 10 minutes; stir in cornstarch and water, stir 2-3 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper; serve over noodles.