Recipe by BettyeBoop283400
So easy to make, your family will love it! Serve with warm crusty bread. My husband and daughter are crazy about it.
- 2 (7 ounce) boxes Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef gravy
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the Mac and Cheese as called for on boxes. In a large 6 quart pot cover and keep warm.
- brown ground beef until no longer pink; salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat all of the soups in the microwave to cut time.
- Mix all the soups and ground beef with the Mac and Cheese and heat on low until all is warm.