Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Kraft.com. I love the simplicity of it.
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 cups stir fry vegetables, frozen
- 1 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Catalina dressing, light
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- BROWN steak in nonstick wok or large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on high heat 3 minute
- ADD stir-fry vegetables, broth, dressing, soy sauce and rice; stir. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer 5 minute Remove from heat.
- LET stand 5 minute Add oranges and onions; fluff with fork.
I cut this recipe in half for just the 2 of us & was pleasantly surprised at the combo of flavors! I particularly liked the use of Catalina dressing here, along with mandarin oranges ~ VERY, VERY NICE! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]