1/4 Photos of Beef Fried Rice
weekend cooker's Note:
an adjusted recipe. I got this from my aunt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, cook beef untilno longer pink, and drain.
- 2In a large bowl, beat eggs, and pepper.
- 3In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons, oil over medium heat.
- 4Add eggs to skillet.
- 5As eggs set, lift the edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- 6When eggs are completely cooked, remove from skillet, and cut into strips.
- 7Return to pan.
- 8Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 9Cook and stir over low heat in remaining oil for 5 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.3
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 144.4 mg
- Sodium 422.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 19.6 g