Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this dish! It's light, healthy and very easy to prepare! I got this off the KraftFoods website. I usually omit the tomato. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing (I use kraft zesty italian)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups snow peas, cut in half diagonally
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin slices
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 12 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Mix soy sauce and dressing in a measuring cup.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil, then add steak, garlic, snow peas, bell pepper and onions. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until steak is cooked and veggies are crisp-tender.
- Add soy sauce mixture and stir fry 3 more minutes.
- Add tomato and parsley. Serve in bowls over hot cooked pasta.
I made this for dinner last night and it was great. I don't like all my veggies cooked and my son won't eat most veggies, and my husband loves stir-fry so finding a recipie that all three of us will enjoy can be difficult. I made this and just before adding the tomatoes pulled out my son and my portions. I will make this again.