I love this dish! It's light, healthy and very easy to prepare! I got this off the KraftFoods website. I usually omit the tomato. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing (I use kraft zesty italian)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups snow peas, cut in half diagonally
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 12 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1Mix soy sauce and dressing in a measuring cup.
- 2In a large skillet heat olive oil, then add steak, garlic, snow peas, bell pepper and onions. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until steak is cooked and veggies are crisp-tender.
- 3Add soy sauce mixture and stir fry 3 more minutes.
- 4Add tomato and parsley. Serve in bowls over hot cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef & Fresh Vegetable Noodle Bowls
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 826.1
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 1343.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 53.4 g