1 hr 15 mins
Olive Garden Copycat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced thin
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 (6 ounce) beef steak fillets
- 1 dash parsley, finely chopped
- rosemary sprig, for garnish
- 1HEAT oil and butter in large saute pan over medium heat. Add sliced onion, salt, and pepper.
- 2COOK 10 minutes or until caramelized (softened and golden brown), stirring frequently.
- 3ADD wine, broth, vinegar and chopped rosemary. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
- 4RUB beef filets with oil, then season with salt and pepper. Grill to preferred temperature.
- 5PLACE grilled filets on a large platter; top with sauce. Garnish with parsley and rosemary.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Filets in Balsamic Sauce (Olive Garden Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.2
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 225.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: