Beef Filets in Balsamic Sauce (Olive Garden Copycat)
- HEAT oil and butter in large saute pan over medium heat. Add sliced onion, salt, and pepper.
- COOK 10 minutes or until caramelized (softened and golden brown), stirring frequently.
- ADD wine, broth, vinegar and chopped rosemary. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
- RUB beef filets with oil, then season with salt and pepper. Grill to preferred temperature.
- PLACE grilled filets on a large platter; top with sauce. Garnish with parsley and rosemary.