Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I received this in my email the other day- It looks easy, and a nice change from making tacos! You can top them with whatever you like- sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheddar cheese, and salsa
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef flank steak
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Cut flank steak into 6 portions.
- In a crock pot, combine meat, onion, green pepper, red pepper, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander and salt.
- Add tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high 4-5 hours.
- Remove meat from crock pot and shred.
- Return meat to crock pot and stir.
- To serve fajitas, spread meat mixture on flour tortillas and add favorite toppings. Roll up tortillas.
- Serves 6-8.