Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Dh made this last night.. awesome
Make and share this Beef Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs flank steaks or 2 lbs skirt steaks
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup tequila or 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 -6 flour tortillas
- grilled onion
- grilled peppers bell pepper
- pico de gallo
- Place steak in large resealable plastic bag.
- Mix vinegar,olive oil,tequila,lime juice,garlic powder,chili pepper,onion powder,salt in small bowl.
- pour over steak.
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour or over night.
- heat up castiron pan and sear both sides put in 350 f oven for 15-20 minutes.
- serve with tortillas, onions and peppers and pico de gallo.
Nice and tender meat, but I will use less balsamic next time. I LOVE balsamic, but it seemed to make the fajitas overly sweet. If I hadn't been expecting more of a southwestern taste, it would have been fine! Easy and quick to prepare. Made for Spring 2011 PAC