- 1 lb steak, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, i use chipotle
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lime, squeezed
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
Directions See How It's Made
- mix everything together.
- marinate at least two hours. i think it tastes best marinated overnight. stir every few hours for best results.
- brown beef over medium high heat. there is enough oil in the sauce to not need to add anything.
- i usually add bell peppers and onions in once the beef is almost cooked and saute them in the sauce as well.