Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
I love this recipe and I make it whenever I happen to have the ingredients on hand. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 lb steak
- 3 teaspoons southwest seasoning, mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red pepper (medium-size and thinly cut)
- 1 yellow pepper (medium-sized and thinly cut)
- 1 onion (medium-sized and thinly cut)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 flour tortillas
- Cut the steak across the grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
- Toss with seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add peppers and onions; cook for about 4 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add steak and cook 5 mins or until cooked through.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Serve in tortillas.
WOW! These were great, my family devoured them in 10 minutes. Thanks!!