Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick & easy...enjoy
Make and share this Beef Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -3 lbs roast beef, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 large onion
- 12 tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Mix first 10 ingredients and add meat. Marinate 1 hour.
- Heat pan on medium heat, add marinade, meat & veggies.
- Saute until meat is cooked & veggies are soft.
- Wrap in tortilla & serve with garnish.
Very good flavor, however, too "juicy" for me. I would leave out the beef broth next time, but overall the recipe was very tasty.