Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of the best fajitas recipies I have ever tried, pretty easy to.
- 1 lb beef flank steak
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced and cut into rings
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- Partilly freeze meat, then thinly slice it across the grain into strips. Place strips into a plastic bag.
- For marinade combine the Italian dressing,salsa,lemon juice & worcestersire sauce. Pour over meat in bag. Let it marinade for a minimum of 6 hours, I prefer 24.
- Wrap tortilla in foil, place in a 350 oven for 10 miniutes.
- Pour some cooking oil in a large skillet and add onion.cook for 1-2 minutes, add bell pepper strips and cook for 1-2 more minutes, or until crisp tender. remove from skillet.
- Place half the undrained beef strips into hot skillet. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes, or until desired doneness. Remove and drain. Repeat with remaining beef.
- To serve, fill warm tortillas with beef mixture and onion and pepper strips. If desired, add some sour cream and cheese and some more salsa. roll up tortillas.