1/2 Photos of Beef Fajitas
Karen From Colorado's Note:
We have this easy and delicious Mexican dish often served with beans and rice. The better cut of meat you use, the more tender it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb beef steak, thinly sliced into strips
- 1 medium onion (I prefer the taste of red onions)
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- warmed tortilla
- sour cream
- 1Partially freeze meat for easier slicing.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- 3Add steak strips to the oil.
- 4Stir-fry until meat loses its pink color.
- 5Remove meat from pan.
- 6Add additional oil to the pan if needed.
- 7Cook onions and bell pepper until crisp tender.
- 8Return meat to pan.
- 9Add the water, chili powder, cumin, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 10Cook and stir until the water is gone.
- 11Stir in the tomatoes.
- 12Heat through.
- 13Place some of the meat in a warm tortilla leaving the bottom half free.
- 14Top with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.
- 15Fold sides and bottom in leaving the top open.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.7
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: