1/2 Photos of Beef Fajita Soup
1 hr 10 mins
This is a wonderful hearty soup. My whole family loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g beef, cut in small cubes
- 29.58 ml safflower oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml fajita seasoning mix (1 pkg)
- 4.92 ml chili powder (or to taste)
- 9.85 ml cumin powder
- 2 (793.78 g) can diced tomatoes (I use fire roasted)
- 425.24 g can black beans
- 425.24 g can pinto beans
- 946.36 ml broth (I use mushroom broth)
- 3 red bell peppers, roasted and diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, fresh and diced (to taste)
- 236.59 ml spinach (I use baby spinach)
- 473.18 ml corn
- 44.37 ml fresh cilantro
- water (as needed)
- 1Cook onions until light brown.
- 2Add garlic.
- 3Add beef and spices. Brown beef.
- 4Add tomatoes and cook till juice is gone.
- 5Add broth.
- 6Cook till beef is almost cooked.
- 7Add all other ingredients except cilantro. Cook for 15 more minutes or until all vegetables are ready.
- 8Add cilantro. Cook 5 minutes more.
- 9You can garnish with avocado, cilantro, pico de gallo, lime juice or Monterey jack cheese. You can even add a little cooked rice.
- 10Note: You can leave the spinach out but it adds to a more healthy and balanced meal.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Fajita Soup
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 520.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix