Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so easy to make and super delicious! I have posted an even easier chicken marinade that is great for chicken fajitas.
- 1 lb skirt steak
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Trim fat from steak.
- Pound steak lightly to tenderize.
- Combine ingredients in gallon-size zipper baggie. Zip closed and shake well to combine.
- Add meat to baggie.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Grill until desired doneness.
This just didn't work for me.... I think the liquid smoke was too much and with 1757 mgs of sodium it for sure was not worth it.
WOW! I love this one. Will never buy it in the store. No salty at all. I did use less sodium soy sauce. And did not have clinatro but used ground corriander instead. Was good.