Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/2 in strips
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 in strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2 in strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet or wok.
- Toss the beef with the cumin and chili powder.
- Cook the beef, peppers, and onions.
- Add the mixture to the tortillas.
- Top with salsa, sour cream, and cheese.
- Roll up the burrito and serve immediately.
very good, we also like to add red peppers and refried beans. Thank you for the recipe