Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Rachael Ray’s 365: No Repeats. These are really good. They actually do taste just like a fajita. I adjusted it a little to accommodate what I had in my cupboards. Also, the original recipe makes 4 (HUGE) burgers. I used the same amount of meat for 6 burgers. Do what you like! Doubles easily for leftovers or OAMC. This goes even faster on the grill.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- Heat grill pan or skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine the meat, Worcestershire, chili powder, cumin, thyme and grill seasoning.
- Divide the mixture into 6 portions and make 6 patties.
- Cook for 4 minutes or so on each side, or until desired doneness.
Pretty darn good. Very flavorful burger. I doubled the spices for 2 lbs. of groud beef and made 6 medium sized patties. Oh, I melted cheese on the burgers and served with grilled onions. Will have these again and again. Thanks!