Ruthie Warren's Note:
If you like Hamburger Helper Beef Enchilada, well this is my version. And I know everything that is in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs hamburger
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 10 -12 corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch squares, Raw
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1/2 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- 1Fry up hamburger with onion, garlic, salt and pepper, Drain.
- 2After it's browned, add water and enchilada sauce together, to make two cups liquid. Bring to boil.
- 3While you are waiting on your liquid to boil drain the Beans.
- 4Add the Beans, Corn Tortillas, 2 cups Instant Rice.
- 5Cover, and turn off the heat. For 10 minutes.
- 6Top finished product with cheese and sour cream.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Enchiladas Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.1
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 613.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 42.3 g