Recipe by lboho
This dish is even better the second day. My family loves it!
Top Review by O Town
Great recipe. All 3 of my kids really liked it as well as DH. Also very easy to put together. The only change I made was that I added a small can of green chilies along with about half the called for bell pepper, and I made twice as much sauce because we are all dippers in my family. Will definitely be adding this to the monthly menu. Thanks!
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 dash cumin
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 lb ground round
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded, divided in half
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomato sauce, green pepper, chili powder,and cumin in a medium pan and simmer 10-12 minutes; set aside.
- Cook ground round until lightly brown; drain.
- Stir in one cup of the cheese, onion, sour cream, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of meat mixture on each tortilla.
- Fold in sides, and roll up.
- Spray 9x13-inch pan with Pam, a pour a little of the tomato sauce on bottom of pan.
- Top with enchiladas, remaining tomato sauce, and remainder of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.