Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These beef enchiladas are easy and quick to make, a recipe the whole family will enjoy. Another great recipe from This Morning Healthy Starts.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the beef over a medium heat, until browned.
- Drain off excess fat and stir in the tomatoes, salsa, chili pepper and chili. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. You can also use package enchilada sauce for convenience.
- Spread the tortillas with the refried beans, then spoon the beef down the centre of each one.
- Roll up, place on a plate and sprinkle with cheese. Cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat in the microwave.
- Alternatively, place in a baking dish and bake in the oven at 350F for 15 minutes.