Recipe by candicalifornia_4197304
Easy enchiladas can be made with ground meat or omitted for cheesy enchiladas. This is a family recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 14 corn tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) canof hormel no bean chili
- 1 (7 ounce) canel pato tomato sauce
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) cansliced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in a skillet. Saute onion and garlic and add to meat. Add chili powder, cumin, pepper flakes, salt and pepper to meat. Add a 1/4 cup of water and simmer meat until most of the water is evaporated.
- Combine Hormel chili and el pato. Warm corn tortillas and dip into chili mixture one at a time. Fill each tortilla with meat, olives, and cheese. Roll and place seam side down in a 13 x 9 baking dish. Pour remaining chili over top as well as cheese and olives. Bake for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.