Recipe by Sweet Southern Bell
If you like Mexican Food you will enjoy this. I received it from a friend.Its simple and quick to make.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packagedry dry enchilada mix
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat, cook the ground beef and onion until beef is evenly browned and onion is tender.
- Prepare the enchilada sauce according to package directions. Pour 1/4 cup of the sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- On each flour tortilla, place an equal portion of the ground beef mixture and about 1 ounce of Cheddar cheese, reserving at least 1/2 cup of cheese. Then tightly roll the tortillas and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the enchiladas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and olives.