Recipe by LovingLosing
Casserole dish with hamburger meat and fritos, topped with cheese. Easy to fix, quickly becomes a family favorite. About 30 minutes to prepare, then 30 minutes in the oven.
- 1 lb 96% lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 teaspoons chopped onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 cups Frito corn chips
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season hamburger meat as desired, then brown and drain. Combine the soups, green chili peppers, spices, tobasco sauce, and broth. Mix well.
- Spray a 2.5-3 quart casserole dish with Pam, then spread the bottom with 2 cups of Frito corn chips. Layer with 1/2 of the cooked ground beef, 1/2 of the sauce mix, and 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat the process, starting with the remaining Frito corn chips.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.