Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is our "go to dinner" for weeknights. Very flavorful and you can substitute red sauce for the green sauce we prefer.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 12 flour tortillas or 12 corn tortillas
- 3 (10 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 14 ounces diced green chilies
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cansof sliced black olives
- 10 ounces shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in skillet. Add to small bowl along with 1/2 of the cheese, olives, green chiles, mix well.
- Spray 9x13 in glass dish with Pam.
- Roll mixture in tortillas and place in glass dish rolled side down.
- Cover with enchilada and top with remainder of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and mixture is done.