Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is something that everytime I make it there are never left-overs. All 4 of my kids will just gobble this up and that's saying something!!! Hope you enjoy it just as much.
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the ground beef. Add the seasonings, the soup, and the sour cream. Pour a thin layer of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of your pan.
- Place 4 tortillas in pan and 1/3 of the meat mixture. Then top with cheese. Layer like this until all the meat mixture and tortillas are used. Top with cheese and any remaining sauce. Cook @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Very easy to put together. Very filling. Didn't change a thing. My DS topped his with hot sauce, but that's not new for him he puts hot sauce on everthing, LOL. Thanks for the post. Made for Spring PAC 08