1/1 Photo of Beef Enchilada Bake
chef debo's Note:
This is a simple dish you can put together in no time. My whole family enjoys it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat;drain.
- 2Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and Velveeta;cook and stir over medium low heat until Velveeta is melted.
- 3Spoon 1/4 cup meat mixture down the center of each tortilla;roll up.
- 4Place tortillas, seam side down,in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 5Top with remaining 1/2 cup salsa.
- 6Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and top with mexican cheese blend.
- 8Bake an additional 15 minutes,uncovered.
- 9I like to serve these with sour cream.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Enchilada Bake
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.0
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 1076.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 22.2 g