Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple dish you can put together in no time. My whole family enjoys it.
Make and share this Beef Enchilada Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Brown meat;drain.
- Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and Velveeta;cook and stir over medium low heat until Velveeta is melted.
- Spoon 1/4 cup meat mixture down the center of each tortilla;roll up.
- Place tortillas, seam side down,in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup salsa.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with mexican cheese blend.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes,uncovered.
- I like to serve these with sour cream.
We all thought this was good. And it was quick to put together.Only thing I heard from everyone is that it needed some kind of sauce.
I've been meaning to get on here and thank you for this easy and terrific recipe! I've made it a regular at my house.
Easy and delicious! This dish served a crowd and got rave reviews.