Kathy, spoke person for the GT Xpress Machine, sure comes up with some good recipes. Can't wait to try this one next.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, cut in half (makes 2 empanadas)
- 1 cup cooked ground beef (season with chili powder or some Taco Bell seasoning & some diced onions & S&P)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- jarred chopped jalapenos (a sprinkle per empanada) or canned green chili pepper (a sprinkle per empanada)
- 1Preheat your GT Xpress.
- 2Re-heat or cook your beef.
- 3You will have two half moon shapes of crust. Divide your jalapenos or chiles, cheese, & beef onto each crust, but pile it all on one half on each half moon.
- 4Pull the crust on top over the filling side & crimp edges with a fork or by tucking and folding edges.
- 5Poke the top of each pastry once with a fork to vent.
- 6Spray wells with Pam or cooking spray. Cook 15 min., flip over (carefully) and cook another 5 minute.
- 7Serve with salsa or taco sauce & sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Empanadas for GT Xpress Machine
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.0
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 535.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked ground beef