Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Affectionately coined "Debbie's Casserole" in our household. Named after a family friend from church named Debbie N. This was a staple in our house and didn't last very long. My father in particular loved this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with diced onion, salt, pepper & garlic salt.
- Cook Elbow macaroni until tender, drain and mix sour cream & noodles (only) together.
- Once noodles are coated with sour cream.
- Combine beef with tomato sauce and place 1/2 of mixture in a 8x10 dish.
- Add a layer of noodles and top with 2 slices of cheese.
- Repeat this once more, topping casserole with remaining cheese slices.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
Wasn't sure this was going to taste great, but turned out fabulous! I think it needs more sour cream and tomato sauce, but otherwise it tasted great and was very filling!
This was fantastic, nice and easy when i wanted something quick but stick to the ribs.