Beef & Elbow Macaroni Casserole With Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with diced onion, salt, pepper & garlic salt.
- Cook Elbow macaroni until tender, drain and mix sour cream & noodles (only) together.
- Once noodles are coated with sour cream.
- Combine beef with tomato sauce and place 1/2 of mixture in a 8x10 dish.
- Add a layer of noodles and top with 2 slices of cheese.
- Repeat this once more, topping casserole with remaining cheese slices.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.