Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Thanks to Charlotte Skiles of Eat in Peace Wellness Consulting
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef or 1 lb buffalo
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packet taco seasoning (Simply Organic)
- 1 (15 ounce) canorganic black beans
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup raw cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole
- Cook meat, add taco seasoning.
- Drain beans and stir into meat.
- The taco meat will last for several small meals.
- Scramble eggs in butter then add 1/2-1 cup of taco meat.
- Top with cheddar cheese and guacamole.