NRG Tribe's Note:
Thanks to Charlotte Skiles of Eat in Peace Wellness Consulting
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook meat, add taco seasoning.
- 2Drain beans and stir into meat.
- 3The taco meat will last for several small meals.
- 4Scramble eggs in butter then add 1/2-1 cup of taco meat.
- 5Top with cheddar cheese and guacamole.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef, Egg and Black Bean Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1641.5
- Calories from Fat 801
- Total Fat 89.0 g
- Saturated Fat 36.0 g
- Cholesterol 761.1 mg
- Sodium 617.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 131.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: