My husband found this on a beef website and he made it, to much meat for me but he loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil, separated
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese, separated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small green bell peppers or 1 small red bell pepper, julienned
- 3 tablespoons dry madeira wine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 prepared pre-baked prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees (or consult pizza shell package instructions).
- 2Cut sirloin steak into 1/8" thick, 2" long slices.
- 3Combine pepper and 1 tbsp.
- 4of the olive oil.
- 5Pour over sirloin strips and set aside.
- 6Heat remaining oil in heavy skillet.
- 7Sear meat and vegetables in garlic-flavored oil.
- 8Remove and reserve.
- 9De-glaze skillet with beef broth and wine.
- 10Reduce to approximately 4 tbsps.
- 11or until thick.
- 12Remove from heat.
- 13Return meat and vegetable to liquid.
- 14Mix and set aside to soak.
- 15Beat 2 ounces Roquefort cheese and butter in small bowl until smooth.
- 16Spread over pizza shell.
- 17Spoon meat and vegetable mixture over bottom of pizza and top with remaining 2 ounces cheese and parsley.
- 18Bake in oven 10 to 15 minutes or according to pizza shell package instructions.
- 19There are many prepared pizza shells in the grocery store today.
- 20Pick your favorite and follow baking directions on the package.
- 21Round tip, shoulder steak or shredded beef can be substituted.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Eater's Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.2
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 151.8 mg
- Sodium 634.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 40.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust