Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I would use this rub on my brisket to give it a perfect crust. It can be used for beef or most other four legged critters. Give it time to pull moisture from your meat. I have used this for years. It is always a perfect rub.
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup paprika
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Rub into beef of your choice. You can't upset too much.
- reserve some rub to add to your mop if you make one.