- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a blender whisk together 1 cup broth, milk, oil, beef, honey, garlic, parsley and 1 egg until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together whole wheat flour, okara, rice flour and sesame.
- Using a wooden spoon, gradually stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, adding additional whole wheat flour until the dough is quite stiff. Shape into a ball, cover the dough and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out until it is about 1/2" thick and cut biscuits. Place them fairly close together on a couple baking sheets.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix together 1 egg and remaining broth until frothy.
- After 30 minutes, remove from the oven and brush both sides of the biscuits with the glaze. Place back in the oven and continue to bake for an additional 30 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.