1/1 Photo of Beef Dog Biscuits
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2In a blender whisk together 1 cup broth, milk, oil, beef, honey, garlic, parsley and 1 egg until combined.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together whole wheat flour, okara, rice flour and sesame.
- 4Using a wooden spoon, gradually stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, adding additional whole wheat flour until the dough is quite stiff. Shape into a ball, cover the dough and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 5Roll the dough out until it is about 1/2" thick and cut biscuits. Place them fairly close together on a couple baking sheets.
- 6Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Mix together 1 egg and remaining broth until frothy.
- 8After 30 minutes, remove from the oven and brush both sides of the biscuits with the glaze. Place back in the oven and continue to bake for an additional 30 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (945 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: