- 3 lbs beef roast
- 2 -3 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim all the excess fat from the roast.
- Place potatoes and onions in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Make a smooth paste of the flour, mustard, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and sugar.
- Spread paste over the top of the roast.
- Place roast on top of potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.