Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This is a very good recipe that everyone should try, another one that is doing the cooking while you are working!!
- 4 lbs pot roast, boneless beef
- 3 potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Trim all excess fat from roast. Place potatoes and onion in bottom of crockery pot. Make a smooth paste of flour, mustard, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Spread over top of roast. (Cut roast in half if necessary, to fit easily). Place roast in Crockery pot on top of potatoes and onions. Cover and cook on low setting for 10-12 hours (high 5-6).
I absolutely love this recipe! The first time I made it, I prepared it exactly as directed & thought it was amazing. When I made it the second time, I added about 1/4 tsp. tabasco sauce. My brother-in-law & his wife raved about it. Thank you for posting!