- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion and green pepper in oil in large frying-pan until onion is transparent.
- Add ground beef and brown lightly. Pour off drippings.
- Add eggs, apple, apricots, curry powder, salt, pepper and milk to beef.
- Stir well.
- Place in 2-qt oven-proof casserole; bake in a moderate oven (350 degrees F.) for 45 minutes.
- Serve with curry condiments such as chutney, raisins, shredded coconut and sunflower seeds.