- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 12 -16 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beef cubes into crockpot. Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT egg noodles. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Just before beef is done, cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain. Use optional butter for the cooked noodles, if desired.
- Serve beef mixture over hot cooked noodles.