Courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis, with some changes. The key is the mayonnaise! Everyone commented on it. Make sure you use WATER PACKED peppers, as the oil-packed will make the mayonnaise runny. We made paninis the next day with the leftover meat, cheese, and mayonnaise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 22. Arrange the bread slices on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with 3 tbsp olive oil. Sprinkle garlic salt over all. Bake until pale golden and crisp, about 15 minutes. (You can make these a day ahead of time).
- 33. Blend the bell peppers and mayonnaise in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- 44. Spread the bell pepper mayonnaise over the crostini and top with the slice beef. Put a thin slice of cheese on top. Grind pepper on top of all.
- 55. Broil just until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Crostini With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.9
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 1867.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: