Recipe by Darlene Summers
Easy and delicious. You would not think the ingredients would go together, but they are very good together.
Top Review by dnev
my Mom made with egg noodles and added chilies ( i do jalapenos) and added garlic. Also great with shredded chicken or ground pork. of veggie, i've done with poblanos . and add spinach at same time as corn.
- 3 tablespoons oleo
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked noodles
- 1 (14 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 1 cup grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in butter in iron skillet and add onion.
- Brown slightly & pour off some of the grease.
- Add tomatoes and noodles.
- Cook until noodles are tender, adding some water if necessary.
- Add corn & olives.
- Turn into a 13x9-inch greased casserole.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees, 40 minutes.