Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've seen chicken cordon bleu, but not beef. Found in "Ways to prepare meat 1978".
Make and share this Beef Cordon Bleu recipe from Food.com.
- Saute the fillet in butter to the right degree.
- Pour over the warmed brandy and flame.
- Top the steaks with mushrooms and Bearnaise Sauce.
- Add the ham then broil for about 2 minutes.
- Add the cheese and broil until the cheese is melted.
Made this for dinner on Sunday. Maybe something got lost in translation, but this didn't come out the way I expected at all. It sounds good in theory. I used tavern ham on sale at my supermarket, maybe that was it???