Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy curry for those busy weeknights!
Make and share this Beef Coconut Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 lb beef rump, sliced thinly (500gm)
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup mild curry paste
- 1 2⁄3 cups coconut milk
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced thinly
- 150 g green beans, halved
- Heat half of the oil in wok; stir fry beef, in batches, til browned all over.
- Heat remaining oil in wok, stir fry onion til softened. Add ginger, garlic and curry paste, stir fry til fragrant.
- Stir in coconut milk; bring to a boil. Return beef to wok with capsicum and beans; stry fry until vegetables are just tender.
Really lovely and very easy to make! :) I let this simmer for longer, and had veggies on the side, not right in the mix. The blend of flavors was absolutely delicious - one more thing, I just used curry powder and it tasted fantastic!
Fantastic, and so quick! I didn't even have capsicum or ginger, but it was stiil good.
Absolutely delicious and dead easy--but I have learned to go easy on the curry paste--after all one can always make it hotter.