1/3 Photos of Beef Chuck Steak W/Onions & Peppers
I came up with this for our dinner tonight and DH said that it was excellent and that I needed to post it on that "recipe website" The meat is simmered with the onions and peppers which are then made into a gravy. You could also add mushrooms which I didn't due to an allergy. I did, however, saute some on the side for DH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season meat with salt.
- 2Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 3Coat with spray oil and add beef.
- 4Brown beef on both sides.
- 5Remove beef from skillet and add onions and peppers.
- 6Saute onions and peppers (and mushrooms, if using) about 3 minutes.
- 7Add beef broth to skillet.
- 8Return beef to skillet and bring to a boil.
- 9Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 45 minutes or until beef is tender.
- 10Remove beef to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 11Mix together water and cornstarch and add to skillet.
- 12Stir constantly until gravy is thickened.
- 13Pour gravy over meat and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Chuck Steak W/Onions & Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef chuck steaks