- 1⁄2 cup julienne carrot
- 1⁄2 cup julienne red capsicum
- 1 cup shredded savoy cabbage
- 2 stalks spring onions, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 chipolata beef sausages (cut in half)
- 6 small hot dog buns (mini)
Directions See How It's Made
- Julienne carrot and capsicum, shred cabbage and finely slice the spring onion.
- Mix the cabbage, carrot, capsicum and sping onion in a bowl. Toss well with the mayo and season lightly with the pepper.
- Barbecue the sausages. Cut mini rolls lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Spoon a small amount of coleslaw in each bun and top with chipolata.