Recipe by Cookin Okie
Recipe from Kraft's Food & Family Magazine. I plan to use for OAMC. I'll be making the filling and freezing. Then will put together at time for serving.
Top Review by Kate Fisher
I made this exactly as written except I used a leftover pre made (refrigerated) pie shell I had. This was great. My husband loved it. It held together very well. In fact I used 1/2lb ground pork and 1/2lb hamburger and before putting it in the oven I painted the pie crust with a beaten egg. Yum.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons a- 1 steak sauce
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup mexican style shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Brown meat with onions in large skillet; drain. Stir in corn, ketchup and steak sauce. set aside.
- Add water to baking mix; stir until mixture forms dough. Shape into ball. Place on lightly floured surface; knead 5 times or until smooth and no longer sticky. Roll into 12 inch circle; transfer to baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spoon meat mixture onto center of dough. spread to within 2 inches of edge. Fold edge of dough over meat, leaving center uncovered.
- Bake 20 min or until melted. Sprinkle with parsley.