Recipe by Kayne
This recipe was given to me by a former neighbor. She made one for me for Christmas a few years ago, and it was delicious. However, when I tried it myself, it was a total flop. I have been playing with it ever since, and I think I have it right. At least my husband liked it!
- 2 (2 ounce) packages deli roast beef
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons horseradish
- 4 tablespoons minced onions
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- The beef cold cuts, for sandwiches, have to be VERY thinly sliced. I use the 'Carl Buddig' brand, but often you can get a store brand for slightly less money. Cut the slices into little squares 1/4" - 1/2".
- Beat cream cheese with mixer to soften.
- By hand, blend in balance of ingredients.
- Place in the fridge to cool so that it can be shaped into a ball.